Next Meeting (Jan 9, 2018)
- Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! We will not meet on December 26 nor on January 2. Our next meeting is scheduled for January 9. We will meet at 6:00. Ethan Anderson is arranging the program.
- Food will be available. More details to come in the week preceding the meeting.
Last Meeting (Dec 19, 2017)
- At our annual club Christmas party, we enjoyed fellowship, delicious food and fun. Jeff’s Market brought prime rib, grilled chicken, baked potatoes, green beans, tossed salad and a veggie tray. Everything was gluten-free. Members brought mouth-watering desserts.
- Indigo Quartet provided entertainment, thanks to the generosity of Bill and Jan Koellner.
- The Sasmazer family (Haluk, Lynne, Evren and Neddie) were our special guests. Evren will be an outbound exchange student next year in Japan. Evren turned 16 on December 19, and we sang to him before parting ways at the end of the party.
- Steve & Anna invited Ken & Harriet Hald (their backyard neighbors) to the party.
- Following are some photos from the evening:
When you are responsible for arranging a program, please inform the club president at least one week in advance about the presenter and content of the program. The club president will then inform the editor of The Ringer.
|Programs and Events|
|Jan 9||Ethan Anderson|
|Jan 16||Discussion of feedback from Chicken BBQ|
|Jan 23||Amrita Giri|
|Jan 30||Dana Nelson (noon)|
|Jan 30||Forum for governor candidates (Democrats)|
|Feb 1||Forum for governor candidates (Republicans)|
|Feb 6||Elisa (exchange student)|
|Feb 13||Steve Hanson|
|Feb 17||Grant Management Seminar in WL|
|Feb 20||Marian Hart|
|Feb 27||Tim Putney (noon)|
|Mar 8-10||NCPETS in Rochester|
|Mar 24||District Training Assembly in Newton|
|Apr 12-14||District Conference @ 5 different locations|
|Jun 24-27||RI Convention in Toronto|