This Week’s Meeting (Dec 15, 2019)
- On Sunday, December 15, we will meet from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at the Regional Learning and Cultural Center (WeLead) at 319 E. 3rd St. This Christmas party replaces our meeting that was originally scheduled for December 17. We will serve appetizers by Donna Alberti and drinks. The WLHS jazz band will provide entertainment. Please sign up at the following link so we can arrange the right quantity of food and drink: Christmas Party sign-up.
- On December 10, we met at Dreamscape Tattoo Shop to learn more about their business.
Ideas for Future Meetings
- The Programs Committee is looking for ideas for programs in April, May and June. Please send ideas to Gretchen. Also, if you have any suggestions regarding where you would like to go out to eat for a club social gathering, let Gretchen know that as well.
Proclamation by Governor Kim Reynolds
- See the following link for a proclamation by Governor Kim Reynolds: Hunger Free Holidays.
- Junior Achievement (JA) needs volunteers for the upcoming spring semester programs and have many classes at the elementary school that will need a JA volunteer to present. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grades are all participating. JA provides the lesson plans and all the materials needed. If you are willing to help, contact Stacy Voelliger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-277-3902.
D6000 News Magazine
- Message and survey results from DG Erna Morain: magazine survey results.
- Click the following link for the latest foundation minute.
Polio Eradication Update
- Click on the following link for the latest polio eradication update.
- Ride to End Polio results: Ride to End Polio
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.