This Week’s Meeting (Dec 3, 2019)
- On Tuesday, December 3, we will meet at 6:00 p.m. at the community center. Dan Stevenson will make a presentation about the Backpack Program.
- On November 26, we enjoyed a tour of Liberty Press in downtown West Liberty.
Interview with Gretchen Nollman
- The Rotary District 6000 DG newsletter for the month of November came out recently. A podcast by Shawn Mullen is included each month. This month’s podcast is an interview with Gretchen Nollman: Rotary podcast episode 5.
- To qualify as a partner for our Gala, a group must serve the West Liberty community directly, be highly motivated, and have a plethora of volunteers. Interested parties should contact Dana Nelson at email@example.com or (319) 627-6461 for more information on how to apply; we will accept applications through December 31.
- We will have a club Christmas party on Sunday, December 15 from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the Regional Learning and Cultural Center (RLCC) in downtown West Liberty [119 E. 3rd St.]. We will serve appetizers by Donna Alberti and drinks. The WLHS jazz band will provide entertainment. Please sign up at the following link so we can arrange the right quantity of food and drink: Christmas Party sign-up.
- Here is the link to a spreadsheet for volunteers to sign up to help at the food pantry on Thursdays (6:00-7:00) or Saturdays (9:00-10:00). There are also spaces to sign up to help with Christmas boxes during the week of December 9. Click here to sign up to help.
Rotary Club of Grinnell Fundraiser
- Following is a description of a musical revue fundraiser for the Rotary Club of Grinnell: Grinnell
Guatemala Literacy Project
- See the following link for information on this project of the Rotary Club of Ohio Pathways (D-6600): GLP.
- Click the following link for the latest foundation minute.
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.