This Week’s Meeting (Nov 19, 2019)
- On Tuesday, November 19, we will meet at the community center at 6:00 p.m. Steve Hanson will present a program about the West Liberty Youth Dream Catchers.
- On November 12, Ethan Anderson presented a program about a recent trip to Israel. Tim Evans was formally inducted into our club. Deepak Giri and Steve Hanson were elected to serve on the board for our club. Cliff McFerren was announced as the president nominee (the next president elect).
Red Kettle Campaign
- Hello Rotarians!!! Our club is partnering with the Salvation Army of Muscatine County during their annual Red Kettle Campaign. We will be coordinating volunteers to “ring the bell” at our very own red kettle, here in West Liberty. Check out the sign up sheet and grab a few spots before we send out to others in the community! Any questions, please contact Marian Hart, Jodi Kelly or Bill Koellner. sign up here
- Here is the link to a spreadsheet for volunteers to sign up to help at the food pantry on Thursdays (6:00-7:00) or Saturdays (9:00-10:00). There are also spaces to sign up to help with Christmas boxes during the week of December 9. Click here to sign up to help.
- Click the following link for the latest foundation minute.
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.