This Week’s Meeting (Jan 14th, 2020)
- Meet at the community center at 6:00 p.m. Lt. Greg Bock from the Salvation Army of Muscatine County will present a program and recap how much we raised within our community during the Red Kettle WL Campaign. Board meeting will follow; all club members are invited and welcome to attend.
Last Week’s Meeting (Jan 7, 2020)
- On Tuesday, January 7, members meet from 5:30-7pm. at the WL Country Club. Members were able to enjoy some social and fellowship, while munching on some yummy food. Also President Gretchen, along with Committee chairs and members discussed about what each of the committees have been up to and working on so far this year. Thanks to all that came.
Christmas Party Follow up
- On Sunday, December 15, members meet from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at the Regional Learning and Cultural Center (WeLead) at 319 E. 3rd St. This Christmas party replaces our meeting that was originally scheduled for December 17. Appetizers by Donna Alberti and drinks. The WLHS jazz band provided some fun entertainment. Thanks to all that came
Ideas for Future Meetings
- The Programs Committee is looking for ideas for programs in May and June. Please send ideas to Gretchen. Also, if you have any suggestions regarding where you would like to go out to eat for a club social gathering, let Gretchen know that as well.
- Junior Achievement (JA) needs volunteers for the upcoming spring semester programs and have many classes at the elementary school that will need a JA volunteer to present. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grades are all participating. JA provides the lesson plans and all the materials needed. If you are willing to help, contact Stacy Voelliger at email@example.com or 309-277-3902.
Save the Date – 100 anniversary for Rotary Club of Muscatine
Correspondence’s/Thank you Notes
Shelter House Program Update
Rotary International & Toastmasters working together
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.