This Week’s Meetings (May 12-13, 2020)
- Our club board will meet on Tuesday at 5:30. Also on Tuesday, Senior Awards Night will be held online at 7:00 p.m. We encourage you to attend. Two students will receive scholarships from our club.
- On Wednesday, May 13, please join a club social meeting online at 5:55.
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 5:55 pm | 1 hour 10 minutes | (UTC-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 629 403 084
Password: SocialMay2020 (76242562 from phones and video systems)
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 629 403 084
- On May 5, Jim Petersen and Tom Narak presented a program about the mission trip to Xicotepec, Mexico. To learn more about this annual project, visit https://xicoproject.org/.
National Honor Society Induction
- On May 20, 17 students at WLHS will be inducted into the National Honor Society, in an online ceremony. Here is a list of inductees: NHS. As in previous years, we will send out cards to congratulate each inductee. The cards and a list of inductees will be available in the lobby of the community center from 8:00-12:00 on Monday, May 11. Please stop by and pick up a card (or a few), check off the name(s) of the student(s) on the list, write a message to the student(s), and mail the card(s).
- We are considering delivering cupcakes to the homes of inductees on May 20. If you are available and willing to help deliver cupcakes, send a message to Steve Hanson to let him know (firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-930-9827).
Save the Date
- Rotary International Virtual Convention, June 20-26
District 6000 Conference Cancelled
- The D6000 conference, scheduled for June 25-27, has been cancelled.
- Click the following link for the latest foundation minute.
Polio Eradication Update
- Click on the following link for the latest polio eradication update.
Calendar of Programs and Events