This Week’s Meeting (May 26, 2020)
- No meeting this week.
- On May 19, District Governor Elect (DGE) Steve Dakin gave a presentation about Sukup Homes, a house made with the same materials as a grain bin, deployed in various places around the world that have experienced disasters, such as Haiti.
- Since the last Ringer, we learned of the death of Deepak’s father, Ganesh Bahadur Bharati Giri. We are sorry for your loss.
Ashley & Carl
- President Gretchen met personally with Ashley Tapia and Carl Niño to congratulate them on being awarded our two club scholarships.
- Some FFA students and FFA Teacher Zach Morris met some members of our club at Ron-de-Voo park last Tuesday and planted annuals that were left over at the WLHS greenhouse.
- RAG4Clubfoot encourages Rotarians to participate in the June 3rd Virtual Family Fun Walk/Run to celebrate World Clubfoot Day. Your participation helps to raise awareness that clubfoot is treatable. Donations raised will provide Iowa braces to kids in need around the world. What a great way to enjoy the outdoors and help children access a brace to complete their Ponseti Method treatment!
- Click the following link for the latest foundation minute.
Polio Eradication Update
- Click on the following link for the latest polio eradication update.
Calendar of Programs and Events