This Week’s Meeting:
- Our next meeting will be on Tuesday April 20th starting at 6pm. Our program will be: Carole Teater Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation in Iowa email@example.com also after the regular meeting a board meeting will take place, all are welcome to join.
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 801 071 6532
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8010716532#,,,,0#,,633647# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,8010716532#,,,,0#,,633647# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 801 071 6532
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbfSfQu9b7
Last Week’s Meeting:
- Last week’s meeting onTuesday April 13th started at 6pm. Our Program was presentedLisa McCormick – Tomah WI – Sex trafficking and drug abuse and loss of her son. Great program and discussions.
Rotary D6000 News
The Fifth Test
- Rotary District 6000 Governor Steve Dakin will send out a weekly “5th Test” during the 2020-21 Rotary year. The 5th Test is added to the 4-way Test: 1) Is it the truth? 2) Is it fair to all concerned? 3) Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4) Will it be beneficial to all concerned? … and #5: Is it fun? See the “5th Test” at this link: Week 41 5th test
Foundation Moment Update
- update from April 12th Link
Polio Eradication Update
- update RIDE to END POLIO April 12th Link
MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE UPDATES:
The committee has taken action on Ethan Anderson’s idea that we collect interviews of Rotarians (past and present) in preparation for our 100th birthday on December 16, 2024. The committee is creating a set of interview questions; Steve Hanson has agreed to find volunteers who would conduct online video interviews.
- more details to come
Rotary Magazine Update
- Rotary Magazine can be delivered right to your E-Mail box if you choose, follow this link to sign up . https://my.rotary.org/en/node/18361
- Also note that if your spouse/partner are both members of our club, you are getting 2 copies of the Rotary Magazine, that will change effective January 1, 2021 to where your household will only receive 1 copy now.
Leadership Director for 20-21
- Please visit this link if you need any contact information or details from the Leadership Directory 20-21
- Anyone wanting something posted in the weekly ringer news please email Steve and Gretchen by Thursday EOD weekly.
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.