This Week’s Meeting:
- The meeting will be on Tuesday July 6th, 2021, starting at 6pm at the WL Community Center. We will be hearing from President Cliff McFerren and President Elect Sara Sedlacek on their visions and ideas for this coming rotary 2021-2022 year.
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 801 071 6532
Last Week’s Meeting:
- Last week’s meeting was our 2021-2022 change over dinner/passing of the gavel from Koellner to McFerren.
- Here is a link to a folder with photos from last night, as well as two videos:
READ ALL ABOUT IT…. UPCOMING SUMMER/FALL Fundraisers/Projects/Activities for RCWL that you can be a part of!!!!
- PIP – July 18th – see sign up sheet here at this LINK… we will be doing a small fun pop up frisbee/trashcan game along with promoting what our club is about in helping the local community.
- Muscatine County Fair July 21st – 25th – see sign up sheet here at this LINK. we will be serving Chicken Breasts, Hamburgers, Brats with chips and lemonade/tea at Stand #1…. we will be serving kalona bars along with 3 other varieties of ice creams and corn dogs at Stand # 2.
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons July 30th @ Ron de Voo Park… see Tom Barr for more details
- Children’s Festival – Saturday September 11th, 2021
- Fall Harvest BBQ – Date TBD
- Spring Gala 2022 – Date TBD
Looking for a new treasure for the club…. Anyone interested in stepping up and helping out please contact Cliff McFerren, Sara Sedlacek and William Koellner.
RYLA update : from Wayne Steen
Rotary Day at Iowa RYLA
All Rotarians are invited to come join us at Iowa RYLA 2021 on Tuesday, July 20 at Coe College starting at 9 am. Please contact Wayne Steen if you would like to stay for lunch.
The Head Counselors and Team Leaders are looking forward to meeting you and telling you all about Iowa RYLA magic!
Rotary D6000 News
Foundation Moment Update
- update from 6-28 Link
Polio Eradication Update
Rotary Magazine Update
- Rotary Magazine can be delivered right to your E-Mail box if you choose, follow this link to sign up . https://my.rotary.org/en/node/18361
- Also note that if your spouse/partner are both members of our club, you are getting 2 copies of the Rotary Magazine, that will change effective January 1, 2021 to where your household will only receive 1 copy now.
- Anyone wanting something posted in the weekly ringer news please email Steve and Gretchen by Thursday EOD weekly.