Community Grant 2021-22
- CSG to D6000
- Purchasing trash cans and benches for Friendship Park, a trash can and bench for Kimberly Park and helping pay for the concrete to finish the sidewalks at Kimberly.
Activities of 2020-2021
- Cooked lunch for Teachers welcoming them back to school for the 2021-202 year (August 19th)
- Sponsored free-will donation meal to support World Day Against Trafficking in Persons. All proceeds went to support the Iowa Network Against Human Trafficking and Slavery efforts to provide state-wide awareness and education programs; including posters and new survivor stickers (July 30)
- Muscatine Country Fair Food Stand – chicken breast sandwiches, hamburgers and bratwurts served. Assisted the WL Interact club to sell ice cream treats, including Kalona bars and corn dogs (July 21-25)
- Picnic in the Park – free water provided to community while discussing what club has done locally and playing an eco-friendly trash can game (July 18)
Financially Supported Community Projects
- Iowa Network Against Human Trafficking in Persons (July 30, 2021)
- 2019-to present
- Operation Warm – providing new winter coats to children in need in the West Liberty School District and Community.
- Ongoing support of WLHS Interact club – throughout the calendar year
- Highway Cleanup – Fall and Spring activity
- Distribution of Christmas Care Boxes – December activity
- Ringing Bell for Salvation Army of Muscatine County (November-December annually)
- Operation Warm – providing nearly 174 new winter coats to children in need in the West Liberty School District.
- Digging Water Wells in Tanzania and Haiti – donation of $2,000
- Highway Cleanup – Fall
- Distribution of Christmas Care Boxes – December activity – 106 families served