If you are interested in joining the West Liberty Rotary Club, we would love to talk with you!
The first Rotary Club was organized by Paul Harris in Chicago in 1905. This club met in rotation at the offices of the members, thus the name “Rotary”. There are now more than 33,901 Rotary Clubs around the world with a total membership of more than 1,210,745 women and men.
Privileges of Rotary
- The privilege of friendship with leaders:
- In your community
- In neighboring cities
- All over the USA
- In all parts of the world
- The privilege of giving humanitarian service to our community and the world.
- The privilege of developing international goodwill and understanding.
- The privilege of helping build higher ethical standards within your vocation through the common bond of Rotary.