Meeting every Tuesday of the month
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
August/September/October 2019 Meetings
- Aug 20 – Program and meeting – SPECIAL SCHEDULE CHANGE – ALL Members are invited to come at 5:30pm to join the fair committee in visiting about the pros & cons of the fair stands 2019, the committee would love to have feedback so that the fair stands can continue to grow and improve. RYLA participants and Interact to follow as they have been invited to discuss how participants enjoyed RYLA and to present Interact with profits from 2019 Fair Stand. Meeting place is @ WLCC. Board Meeting to follow, all MEMBERS are welcome to board meeting.
- Aug 22 – Back-to-school lunch for school staff (11:30-12:30) at the WLHS building. Cooking starting at 9am, set up will be at 10:30am at HS commons area. Contact Bill Koellner for more details.
- Aug 24 – Saturday afternoon starting at 1pm – Club members are all invited to meet @ storage shed, located on Prairie and 3rd st. in the Liberty Park Storage area, to help move all remaining items to Fair Stand area
- Aug 27 – Program and meeting to be held @ Euppengial Puppetry Center w/ Monica Leo starting at 6pm.
- Sept 3 – Program and meeting regarding Veterans with Kirt Sickels @ WLCC 6pm
- Sept 10 – DAYTIME MEETING – Program and meeting @ 12pm @ WeLead, downtown West Liberty to tour facility since reopening.
- Sept 17 – 2018-2019 Exchange Student Evran Sasmazer to come and present on his past year studying in Japan. @ WLCC 6pm, Also invited are softball and soccer coaches/players that were state winners from the spring/summer 2019 season.
- Sept 24 – Members to meet @ Kimberly Park w/ Park & Rec Department @ Wolf Lodge 6pm
- Oct 1 – Members to meet at WL Library for tour w/ Deb Lowman 6pm
- Oct 8 – Stacy Voelliger, from Junior Achievement (JA) will speak about the work of JA volunteers in the WL schools. For more info about JA, go to jaheartland.org. @ WLCC 6pm
- Oct 13 – Fall Pulled Pork Fundraiser
- Oct 15 – DG Erna Morian to attend West Liberty. Board Meeting to start at 4:45pm, Meal @ 5:45pm, Meeting to follow at WLCC
- Oct 22 – Dr. Diego Giraldo will talk about the school district and his experiences so far as superintendent. @ WLCC 6pm
- Oct 29 – Tom Alberti from WL Foods will present @ WLCC 6pm