Social Meeting on January 5th, 2021 starting at 5:45pm
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 801 071 6532
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8010716532#,,,,0#,,633647# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,8010716532#,,,,0#,,633647# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 801 071 6532
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbfSfQu9b7
Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign Final Update
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HELPED BE ABLE TO RING OR MAKE A DONATION TO THE SALVATION ARMY RED KETTLE CAMPAIGN FROM NOV 27TH THRU DECEMBER 27TH. OUR COMMUNITY IS SO HELPFUL FOR SURE AS WE WERE ABLE TO RAISE OVER $4,000 DOLLARS TOWARDS FUNDS THAT STAY WITHIN WEST LIBERTY. THANK YOU AGAIN ALL!
GALA 2021 update:
Calling All Rotarians!
The 2021 Rotary Gala Committee needs your help! We are beginning to plan our 2021 gala, which will benefit the West Liberty High School Fine Arts Booster Club, and subcommittee members are needed. We are looking for Rotarians to help on the following subcommittees:
Since the event will be virtual, the subcommittees will look a little different this year. To learn more about the subcommittee roles or to volunteer, please contact either Sara Sedlacek, Gretchen Nollman
Note from President Koellner New Year
- Please see a letter from President Koellner here
Greetings, Friends of Dream Catchers.
On the homepage of our website (westlibertydreamcatchers.org), there is a button that allows the user to make a donation to Dream Catchers. Donations can be any amount, and will be matched with an equal donation by an anonymous donor — if made before the end of January.
Please share with your friends on Facebook and other social media. Ask them to visit westlibertydreamcatchers.org and click on the “donate” button. The amount they donate will be doubled!
We are a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Many thanks and Merry Christmas.
Rotary D6000 News
D6000 News from District Governor Dakin
- Please see a monthly letter from District Governor Steve Dakin here
The Fifth Test
- Rotary District 6000 Governor Steve Dakin will send out a weekly “5th Test” during the 2020-21 Rotary year. The 5th Test is added to the 4-way Test: 1) Is it the truth? 2) Is it fair to all concerned? 3) Will it build goodwill and better friendships? 4) Will it be beneficial to all concerned? … and #5: Is it fun? See the “5th Test” at this link:
- Week 25 5th test
- Week 26 5th test
The Rotary Foundation Minute
- Click the following link for the latest:
Rotary Magazine Update
- Rotary Magazine can be delivered right to your E-Mail box if you choose, follow this link to sign up . https://my.rotary.org/en/node/18361
- Also note that if your spouse/partner are both members of our club, you are getting 2 copies of the Rotary Magazine, that will change effective January 1, 2021 to where your household will only receive 1 copy now.
Leadership Director for 20-21
- Please visit this link if you need any contact information or details from the Leadership Directory 20-21
- Anyone wanting something posted in the weekly ringer news please email Steve and Gretchen by Thursday EOD weekly.
Calendar of Programs and Events
- Click here to see the calendar of upcoming events: Programs and Events.